Interdisciplinary Programs Office
Welcome to the Interdisciplinary Programs Office (IPO). There will be Academic Advising sessions, Welcome and Orientation activities to enable you a smooth transition to University study and success.
Students admitted to Interdisciplinary Programs* are required to attend the Academic Advising session(s) of their program; and also the School Welcome and Orientation.
*Interdisciplinary Programs offered by IPO include:
- Dual Degree Program in Technology & Management (T&M-DDP)
- Environmental Management and Technology Program (EVMT)
- Risk Management and Business Intelligence Program (RMBI)
In addition, there are University induction activities and other important action items. Please refer to the CHECKLISTS for JUPAS Students, Local Students (other qualifications) and International/ Non-local Students.
Aug 8 Wed (10:00 – 14:00 at Room 4380 (4/F, Lift 17-18)) for Dual Degree Program in Technology & Management (T&M-DDP) Year 1 students
Aug 8 Wed (10:30 - 14:00 at Room 4368 (4/F, Lift 13-15)) for Environmental Management and Technology (EVMT) Year 1 students
Aug 9 Thu (14:00 – 17:00 at Room 4381 (4/F, Lift 17-18)) for Risk Management and Business Intelligence (RMBI) Year 1 students
* Non-local students who arrive before their program's Academic Advising session are welcome to join. For those who arrive afterwards, our program staff will contact you directly to do academic advising separately.
School Welcome and Orientation
Aug 31 Fri (11:00 - 15:00 at Tin Ka Ping Hall) for all IPO new students.
T&M-DDP: Ms. Cici Cheong | Tel: 2358 8989 | Email: email@example.com
RMBI: Ms. Mayumi Lau | Tel: 3469 2399 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EVMT: Ms. Sharon Chong | Tel: 2358 8363 | Email: email@example.com
General Enquiry: Mr. Matthew Chik | Tel: 3469 2071 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adverse Weather and Make-up Arrangements
Please refer to the Adverse Weather Arrangements page for general conditions and arrangement.
In case of adverse weather requiring events to be cancelled, all IPO events and activities scheduled on
- EVMT’s Academic Advising Session:
Aug 8 (Wed) will be rescheduled to Aug 9 (Thu) with all time and venue remained the SAME.;
- RMBI’s Academic Advising Session:
Aug 9 (Thu) will be rescheduled, the time and venue TBC;
- T&M-DDP’s Academic Advising Session:
Aug 8 (Wed) will be rescheduled to Aug 9 (Thu)