Program Registration (JUPAS Students - Main Round Offer)
Complete Online Program Registration (Compulsory)
Online Program Registration is available at http://arr.ust.hk/onreg_JUPAS from Aug 5 (10:00) to Aug 6 (17:00). You should complete the following tasks by the deadline:
- Complete the Online Registration Form
- Fill in the Assumption of Risk and Release Form for Enrichment Activities*
- Upload your passport-style photo for Student Card
Collect Student Card in PERSON (Compulsory)
Please bring your HKID Card for collection of Student Card:
- Date and Time: Aug 7 (09:30–13:00; 14:00–16:30) & Aug 8 (09:30–13:00)
- Venue: CMA Lecture Theater (LT-L), G/F Cheng Yu Tung Building.
- If you are not able to collect your student card as scheduled, you may join the make-up session on Aug 21 (15:30-16:30) in the same venue.
For students from JUPAS Rechecking and Remarking (RR) round offer, please refer to this pdf file for the instruction and schedule.
Bad Weather Arrangements for Student Card Collection
If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force, you should refer to the special arrangements below to collect the Student Card in the same venue (LT-L).
If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is canceled:
- AT/BEFORE 8am, all sessions of the day will remain as scheduled.
- AT/ BEFORE 12noon, morning session will be canceled while afternoon session will open as scheduled.
- AFTER 12noon, all sessions of the day will be canceled and will be rescheduled as below:
- Sessions originally scheduled on Aug 7 will be rescheduled to Aug 8 (09:30-13:00; 14:00 - 16:30).
- Sessions originally scheduled on Aug 8 will be rescheduled to Aug 9 (09:30-13:00).
- Sessions originally scheduled on Aug 21 will be rescheduled to Aug 22 (10:00-11:00).
Please refer to the Adverse Weather Arrangements page for details.