School of Business and Management
Welcome to the School of Business and Management (SBM), one of the youngest and most respected business schools in Asia.
All business students (except BIBU & MAEC students as they have different schedules) are required to attend the Academic Advising Session, School Welcome and Orientation and Peer Mentoring Program.
Academic Advising Session
All new business students will be invited by email to attend a specific session.
For Senior year entry students
- Jul 19 Wed (14:30-16:30 at Room 4621, via Lifts 31-32)
For JUPAS students
- Aug 21 Mon (11:00-12:30 at LT-B)
- Aug 22 Tue (11:00-12:30 at LT-C)
- Aug 23 Wed (11:00-12:30 at LT-C)
For Non-JUPAS students
- Aug 21 Mon (15:00-16:30 at LT-B)
- Aug 22 Tue (15:00-16:30 at LT-C)
For all remaining students
- Aug 25 Fri (11:00-12:30 at LT-C)
- Aug 28 Mon (15:00-16:30 at LT-D)
For new BIBU students only
- Aug 9 Wed (10:00-12:00 at LSK1009) for BIBU students
Walk-in Consultation (Optional)
*This is not required but if necessary, you may visit us for walk-in consultation.
- Aug 9 - 10 Wed-Thu (10:00-12:00 & 14:00-16:00 at LSK1037) for all new business students
School Welcome and Orientation and Peer Mentoring Program
For all new business students except BIBU students
Date: Aug 30 Wed
- 12:15- 13:00 - Registration
- 13:00-14:30 - School Welcome and Orientation
- 14:30-17:00 - Peer Mentoring Program
Venue: S.H. Ho Sports Hall
Adverse Weather and Make-up Arrangements
- Please refer to the Adverse Weather Arrangements page for general conditions.
- In case of adverse weather requiring events to be cancelled, all SBM events and activities scheduled on Aug 30, 2017 (Wed) will be rescheduled to Sep 3, 2017 (Sun).
- You must refer to SBM Undergraduate website for most updated information as well as the make-up arrangement.