Serve & Impact
Make a positive impact on lives of others.
For a Better HKUST
- Join the Redbird Leadership Community to lead yourself and others, contribute to campus life, and serve the community.
- Become a Peer Counselor and receive training on mental health to create a caring campus.
- Participate in the governance of the University through different schemes and memberships.
- Represent the University as Student Ambassadors (SAs) to share your experiences on university life through our undergraduate recruitment events.
- Be an Engineering Student Ambassador or a Business Student Ambassador to outreach to prospective students.
For a Better Society and World
- Become a Connect Ambassador for Community Engagement (Connect ACE) to initiate service learning projects that address genuine community needs and motivate your peer fellows to join.
- Apply knowledge in the real world through Service Learning Courses.
- Use simple technology to solve health care problems around the world together with Student Innovation for Global Health Technology (SIGHT).
- Join Science for Success of School of Science to teach science to Mainland elementary students in fun and creative ways.
- Utilize your engineering knowledge and technology for the society with supports from Center for Global and Community Engagement (GCE) of School of Engineering.
Students reflected on their community outreach and services activities.