Program Registration (JUPAS Students - Main Round Offer)
Complete the Online Program Registration (Compulsory)
You should complete the following procedures by Aug 8 (17:00): http://arr.ust.hk/onreg_JUPAS
- Complete the Online Registration Form
- Complete the Assumption of Risk and Release Form for Enrichment Activities*
- Upload your passport-style photo for Student Card
Collect Student Card in PERSON (Compulsory)
Please bring your HKID Card for collection of Student Card at any of the following sessions:
- Aug 9-10, 21-22 (9:30–13:00; 14:00–16:30)
- Aug 14-15 (14:00–16:30)
- Venue: CMA Lecture Theater (LT-L), G/F Cheng Yu Tung Building, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
For students from JUPAS Rechecking and Remarking (RR) round offer, please refer to this pdf file for the instruction and schedule.
Bad weather arrangements for student card collection
If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Signal is in force AFTER 8:00 am on the scheduled dates for Collection of Student Card, you should refer to the special arrangements below to collect the Student Card in the same venue (LT-L).
If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 is lowered/ Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is canceled:
- AT/ BEFORE 12noon, morning session will be canceled while afternoon session will open as scheduled.
- AFTER 12noon, all sessions of the day will be canceled.
- Sessions originally scheduled on Aug 22 will be rescheduled to Aug 23 (09:30-13:00; 14:00-16:30).
Please refer to the Adverse Weather Arrangements page for details.
Academic Records and Registration